Purpose: To represent the Blue Springs Chamber on a local, state and national level in legislative matters affecting the business community.
- Plan and promote an annual trip to Jefferson City, if appropriate
- Plan and promote an annual trip to Washington DC with area Chambers
- Plan and promote a Meet the Candidates Forum, if appropriate
- Plan an promote Legislative Breakfasts in February, March, April and June to hear from our state elected officials
- Plan and promote the Business & Breakfast in 60 in May
- Develop the Chamber’s annual legislative priorities and make a recommendation to the Board of Directors
- Encourage information sharing about business issues among the membership
Legislative Affairs Task Force
Date and Time
Friday Jan 14, 2022
7:30 AM - 8:30 AM CST
Participants will receive a Zoom link upon registration.