Position is responsible for assisting in the overall operation of the family entertainment center during assigned shifts with a focus on creating a Family Fun & Adventure experience for our guests. Act as a lead cashier and the information desk.
Receptionist Job Duties:
- Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries.
- Act as a lead cashier at the information desk
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Able to work weekends and evenings on a regular and consistent basis.Desire to have fun and make every day a party for our guests.
- Possess leadership qualities and a passion and enthusiasm for what you do.
- Self-motivated with an engaging personality that is comfortable interacting with all guests, including adults and children. Patience to deal with difficult guests and situations.
- Manage multiple tasks/responsibilities simultaneously.
- Commitment to seeking solutions to problems, not just identifying problems.
- Open to new ideas and change.
- Oversee the implementation of daily checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to work on your feet regularly and handle occasional light to moderate lifting.
- Enforce company policies and procedures.