Paradise Park, Inc., located in Lee's Summit, Mo., is seeking qualified candidates for a Café manager. This position is responsible for the overall operation of the family entertainment center during assigned shifts with a focus on creating a Family Fun & Adventure experience for our guests and staff.
Candidates must possess the following qualifications and leadership traits:
- 1-year minimum management experience
- Training of all Café/catering staff
- Responsible for preparing, organizing and operating all caterings.
- Coordinate vendors and order food and supplies
- Oversee the implementation of daily checklists and standard operating procedures.
- Opening and closing, deep clean, prep, waste list, order guides, condenser cleaning
- Commitment to accurately check in all food orders.
- Lead every day by example.
- Teach/train all staff all of the time – inspire everyone to learn something new about delivering their job duties better at Paradise Park.
- Assist in creating WOW factor for events thru quality service and proactive communication.
- Able to work weekends and evenings on a regular and consistent basis.
- Desire to have fun and make every day a party for our guests.
- Professional commitment to leadership with a thirst for professional growth opportunities with a potentially expanding business.
- Possess leadership qualities and a passion and enthusiasm for what you do.
- Ability to provide continuous hands-on training of front-line staff.
- Self-motivated with an engaging personality that is comfortable interacting with all guests, including adults and children. Patience to deal with difficult guests and situations.
- Initiate Menu additions/improvements that grow sales.
- Ability to schedule, mentor and evaluate staff on a regular basis with written supportive documentation.
- Attentive to detail with short and long-term planning needs and strong organizational skills.
- Ability to work on your feet regularly and handle occasional light to moderate lifting.
- Ability to interpret basic sales and expense reports on weekly and monthly financial statements.
- Align labor expenses and manage cost of goods sold to revenues to ensure profitability.
- Enforce company policies and procedures. Personnel or human resource experience preferred.
- Food handler's permit is required. Restaurant and/or food/beverage experience is required.